As a Church School, we are regularly inspected by both Ofsted and SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools.
Highlights from our most recent inspections are included below as well as links to the full reports.
Last inspected: 17th May 2017
Outcome: This school continues to be Good
- Clear leadership, drive and ambition are bringing about continued improvement.
- Strong parental views.
- Strong focus on pupils' personal, social and emotional development.
- Strong, nurturing, 'family' atmosphere which allows children to grow in confidence as well as progressing in learning.
- Pupils are proud of their school.
- Impeccable conduct.
Interested parties can access the school's latest Ofsted reports in full here.
Last Inspected: 5th December 2019
|Overall Judgement||How effective is the school's distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish||Grade||Good|
|Additional Judgement||The impact of collective worship||Grade||Good|
- The whole life and work of Stoney Middleton School is underpinned by high levels of care, encouragement and kindness. Inclusion and nurture are integral to the school’s shared Christian vision.
- Pupils live out the vision and values through care for each other and support for charities.
- Individual needs are met effectively, including through the promotion of mental health, social and emotional development. This often makes a profound difference to pupils who have previously struggled to engage with education.
- Collective worship is valued by the whole school community because it strongly supports pupils’ spiritual development and ensures the vision and values are lived out consistently.
- Through effective religious education (RE), pupils have a secure understanding of Christianity and other religions.
Interested parties can download the school's latest SIAMs report in full here: